Dear Prospective Regency FANatic,
Thanks for your interest in joining Julia’s Regency FANatics! My goal is to enlist your help in promoting the Regency and Julia Justiss books in a positive light. If you’d like to do this, please fill out the brief questionnaire below.
What’s in it for you? Cool promo and prizes for you to share and keep. Updates about what I’m working on and “Sneak Peeks” of works-in-progress. Links to blog posts and articles about Regency fashion, history and trivia. Autographed print copies of my books. Advance Review Copies of works (either digital files or the printed book) before they are published. And hardly the least, my undying thanks and appreciation for your generous support!
Some general comments about joining the Regency FANatics team. You will be expected to review and spread positive “buzz” about Julia Justiss fiction, particularly new and upcoming works. Since I’ll be counting on my Regency FANatics to be part of my public relations team, I’m seeking only truly enthusiastic fans to join the group. If you don’t love Julia Justiss fiction, this team isn’t for you.
By submitting this application, you agree:
- You are familiar with and enthusiastic about my novels, and are eager to share that enthusiasm.
- You will read, promote and/or distribute received materials in a timely manner.
- You will not release any copies of my work (such as ARCs) or portions of my work (such as “Sneak Peeks” or manuscript excerpts) to outside channels, websites, networks or persons without my express permission.
- You will engage in only positive support of Julia Justiss and her works. If you don’t like a book, I would appreciate your not saying anything publically (though I would be very interested in receiving a private email explaining why the book didn’t work for you—so I can make the next one better). If you really enjoy a book, though, please do share your enthusiasm EVERYWHERE--online and with friends! As a caution, though, not everything you read about me or my books in cyberspace will be positive. To discourage trolls from attacking, I ask that you not respond publicly to any negative reviews or statements about my brand, my books or myself you may read in a review, a blog, or on social media.
- If you are accepted as a Regency FANatic, you will be required to provide your legal name and a physical mailing address.
- If at any time, you feel you can no longer fulfill the duties of a Regency FANatic, please let me know so that I might open the spot to someone else.
Julia’s Regency FANatic Questionnaire